Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-04 Origin: Site
It is used for the collection and transportation of clinical influenza, avian influenza, hand, foot and mouth disease, measles and other virus samples, as well as chlamydia, mycoplasma and Ureaplasma samples.
Nasal swab samples' storage conditions and validity period: normal temperature 5 ~ 25 ℃, validity period 12 months.
1. Applicable sample type: nasopharyngeal swab, saliva, sputum and other clinical samples;
2. Preservation and transportation of samples: the samples shall be transported to the corresponding laboratory for testing within 48 hours after collection, and the storage temperature shall be 2 ~ 8 ℃: if they cannot be transported to the laboratory within 48 hours, they shall be stored at - 20 ℃ or below and sent to the corresponding laboratory within one week. The sample shall avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
1. Mark relevant sample information on the sampling tube.
2. According to different sampling requirements, use the sampling swab to sample at the corresponding part, hold the handle, gently insert the sampling swab into the sampling part, gently rotate the sampling swab for 3-5 turns, and then take it out slowly.
3. Put the extracted sample into the sampling tube, break the swab at the swab breaking point along the mouth of the tube, leave the brush head in the tube, then tighten the tube cover and seal it to complete the sampling.
4. The freshly collected clinical specimens should be transported to the laboratory within 48 hours after chemical treatment. If they cannot be sent to the laboratory within 48 hours, they should be stored at - 20 ℃ or below. The specimens should be separated as soon as possible after they are sent to the laboratory. Those that can be inoculated and separated within 48 hours can be stored at 4C. If inoculation fails, it shall be stored at - 20 ℃ or below.
Leave your email address, we will send professional service personnel to establish communication with you.
During the period, we will strictly comply with the terms of stealth service to ensure your information security.