Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-05 Origin: Site
a) Nasal swab: gently insert the swab head into the nasal palate in the nasal canal, stay for a moment, and then slowly rotate the line to exit. Swab the other nostril with another swab, immerse the swab head into the sample solution, and discard the tail.
b) Pharyngeal swab: wipe bilateral pharyngeal tonsils and posterior pharyngeal wall with a swab. Similarly, immerse the swab head into the sampling solution and discard the tail.
c) Gargle: gargle with 10ml normal saline. When gargling, let the patient's head lean back slightly, make an "Oh" sound, let the normal saline rotate in the pharynx, and collect the lotion with 50ml empty sample tube.
d) Nasal lotion: the patient takes a sitting position, slightly tilts his head back, injects 50ml normal saline into one nostril with a pipette, and instructs the patient to make a K sound at the same time to close the pharyngeal cavity. Then let the patient lower his head to make the normal saline flow out, collect the lotion with a 50ml empty sampling tube, and repeat this process to wash the nostrils on both sides.
e) Nasopharynx extract: this method is often used to collect tracheal and bronchial secretions. A collector connected to a negative pressure pump is used to extract mucus from the nasopharynx. First insert the collector head into the nasal cavity, turn on the negative pressure, rotate the collector head and push it out slowly. Collect and extract mucus, and rinse the collector with 5ml of collected liquid for three times.
f) Autopsy tissue samples: collect autopsy tissue samples for sample component separation when necessary. The specimens were autopsy tissues.
g) Sampling of mycoplasma, chlamydia and Ureaplasma samples: male: insert a sterile cotton swab into the urethra, rotate about 2cm, and rest for a few seconds. Female: wipe the mucus from the cervix, insert a seedling free swab into the cervix tube for 1-2cm and take samples.
1. The disposable sampler shall be transported at a low temperature of 2-8 ℃ for inspection immediately after sampling. The collected samples can be placed at 2-8 ℃ for 48 hours; For long-term storage, it should be placed at a low temperature below - 20 ℃ to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
2. This product is strictly forbidden to be used for sampling bacterial samples. The antibiotics contained in the preservation solution can inhibit bacteria.
3. It is forbidden to directly contact the collected patient, and it is forbidden to sample the patient after wetting the swab.
4. When collecting samples, the sampling procedure shall be strictly followed to ensure that the sampling position is accurate and the sampling intensity is uniform and suitable, otherwise the sample quality will be affected.
5. The product shall not be used after the expiration date or the product package is damaged.
Leave your email address, we will send professional service personnel to establish communication with you.
During the period, we will strictly comply with the terms of stealth service to ensure your information security.